NVIDIA or ATI?

actually, no. It all depends what you are going for. ATi has better AA and AF and it makes it so that you can actually play with them on, while Nvidia has the fastest card on the market. So your decision, eye candy or lots of fps?

meh thats all subjective. Some of the Nvidia cards are pretty fast with some amazing fps. ATI... i think our overrated.. But I defently love my friends X1900XTX. But i bet the 7950GX2 would desintergrate the X1900XTX.

ummm no kidding, cuz its basically two cores running at the same time. Its obvious that a dual core will beat a single core clock for clock. You cant compare the two. If you do, its only silly and a waste of time.

I think they both have their strong points, im with Nvidia atm though. nearly went with an X1900XT.
ownage said:
ummm no kidding, cuz its basically two cores running at the same time. Its obvious that a dual core will beat a single core clock for clock. You cant compare the two. If you do, its only silly and a waste of time.
A more fair way would be to compare the one 7950GX2 to crossfired X1900XTX's.
Effectively the 7950 is two cards stuck on top of each other isnt it?

ATI make great cards, but are renound for the worlds most crappy drivers....

Go with nvindia. From my exp of dealing with ATI cards crappy drivers are its downfall.

Also I believe nvindia is more bang for the buck.

Back
Top Bottom