Hello,Willis I am.

Alright Willis, your workstation is located next to the tinted window. It will be a good thing as you can see ouside. Theair conditioning is next to you also, so no hotness. Bathroom is on the left and cafeteria on the right. Any problems, proceed to third floor and a mod or admin will help you. If you want to take fresh air, we have a smoking lobby in the entrance and a balcony to the 5th floor. Don't advertise and keep it clean :D

Besides this, Welcome dude!

lhuser said:
Alright Willis, your workstation is located next to the tinted window. It will be a good thing as you can see ouside. Theair conditioning is next to you also, so no hotness. Bathroom is on the left and cafeteria on the right. Any problems, proceed to third floor and a mod or admin will help you. If you want to take fresh air, we have a smoking lobby in the entrance and a balcony to the 5th floor. Don't advertise and keep it clean :D

Besides this, Welcome dude!

LoL dont scare him :p

Welcome!!

joxley1990 said:
Is it me, or have we had three people joined tonight, with pretty similar hello threads..
You're right to have suspicions in some cases, what makes your hackles rise here though, can you name the others, if so, do their IP's match?, PM me. :)

Back
Top Bottom