Poll: Do you leave your computer on during the night??

Haha yeah, with the CPU as it is at the moment. I only leave it on when I need to.

i ususally leave all my pcs on plus my laptop so lol.... my laptop plus xps plus my custom lol makes my room hot as hell so my dad bought me a 300$ air conditioner... lol the reg air is on and my lil ac so my rooms nice and COLD!! yea lol the bills probably killing... my dad pays so :p

FamousAmiZ said:
i ususally leave all my pcs on plus my laptop so lol.... my laptop plus xps plus my custom lol makes my room hot as hell so my dad bought me a 300$ air conditioner... lol the reg air is on and my lil ac so my rooms nice and COLD!! yea lol the bills probably killing... my dad pays so :p
woa lol, how did you get that much money for all those computers lol

:p my mom and dad my mom and dad own 2 dry cleaners and partnership Liquer store. and also about to buy one more dry cleaners so makes 3

badninja3 said:
i only leave it on if im downloading/uploading torrents. other than that, no.

exactly... same here

kinda pointless other wise IMO

mine's always on- until it locks up. But my boot is soooooo slow (Whay I am getting a new comp, hopefully, among other reasons), that I will pull out my hair waiting for my comp to start, so I really don't save time restarting to speed the comp up.

But I probably will with the new comp.

Mine is always on, its either encoding or downloading. Plus I would rather my bearings of hard driver wear out than the circuit board burning out.

I leave my computer all the time.. So I dont have to overclock with clockgen again again and again *P4P800-VM*.

So this is what I do

Night time: My computer folds from 10:30PM untill I get up from bed.. around 7:10AM, I do the computer news for my friends forum. THan I leave at 8:15AM and go to school for 6 hours, in that time frame the computer is folding when im at school.. than I just repet the same thing again again

Back
Top Bottom