a look on the bright side: 2006 = best year ever

Sweet dude a w600i, yeah the phones been good to be so far, but I dont like how you cant full screen the video, or can you lol. Well I havent figured it out on mine, let me know if you do...Picture quality is sweeet, but the headphones they give u with the phone suck ass...

badninja3 said:
dude, ur in college and u just got ur license? :confused:

anyway, thats cool. i hope u stay on top of things and make the rest of the year alot better.

yep, i got my licence just after i turned 18. i didnt apply for my provisional till last summer, and didnt have too many lessens over the summer, i only really started learning when i needed to, after i started college.. i got my licence in, ummm, march i think. you cant apply for your provisional till your 17, and i was lazy and didnt get it for ages after i turned 17...

yeah.. im gonna relax at download, then really get down and finish all my work off, staying on after college tomorrow to do college work too.. need to get a couple of assignments out the way...

Dev0115 said:
Sweet dude a w600i, yeah the phones been good to be so far, but I dont like how you cant full screen the video, or can you lol. Well I havent figured it out on mine, let me know if you do...Picture quality is sweeet, but the headphones they give u with the phone suck ass...
lol. the headphones do suck. they dont stick in too easily for me. plus, i lost mine.

and i dont think u can have full screen video, and yes, the picture quality is awesome! its only 1.3megapixels. but thats a hell of alot better than most 'camera phones' which have a .3-.4 megapixels. lol.

but yeah, i love this phone. i actually have pics from my phone up on my myspace. but theyre all with the 'solarized' effect. its so cool!

mark thorpe said:
yep, i got my licence just after i turned 18. i didnt apply for my provisional till last summer, and didnt have too many lessens over the summer, i only really started learning when i needed to, after i started college.. i got my licence in, ummm, march i think. you cant apply for your provisional till your 17, and i was lazy and didnt get it for ages after i turned 17...
oh jeez! provisional-thing when ur 17!?!? we here in the US, or at least california, can get our provisional permit when we're exactly 15 and a half. then license at 16.

Yeah its a great phone, but only one down side, everyone always either wants to "look" at it , or "hey dude come on let me listen to music" gets annoying..

lol yeah that gets annoying. i brought it out to play with it at work. i showed it off to the little gymnasts(~10yrs old) and now they always askin to play with it during they're little breaks. but hey, at least im popular. lol. jk jk.

badninja3 said:
oh jeez! provisional-thing when ur 17!?!? we here in the US, or at least california, can get our provisional permit when we're exactly 15 and a half. then license at 16.

yep, i didnt bother getting it for ages either.. didnt need to really, when i started college (and travelling 5 hours a day) i buckled down and got my licence... saves me about 3 1/2 hours travelling per day.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Souunds like a good year so far, im jelous.

I think I will be in a good relationship soon, love life has been crap. At the start of the year I went for an actor / model who was misleading, than someone from school and it didnt work out and ended in alot of drama, than someone elseI went on a date with but I don't like him that much, however he's crazy about me.

However on the good side I am talking to someone I really like.

And other good stuff

-I got new studio monitors
-I got a high paying job, but it has low hours.
-Im getting 6 new 6 volt cells. Hello backup power, these baby's are huge.

EDIT: Sorry for going emo. This is just the only forum where people that I know won't read my emo statement.

WTF?

6 cell phonees? why TF would u need 6 phones. and last time i checked 99.9999% of cell phones run on a rechargeable lithium ion or polymer batter at 3.6 or 3.7 volts not six...care to give us a link to the phone?

6 volt battery cells LOL

It's just another word for battery that is more professional. And on an unrelated matter I did have a box of 12-14 old brick cellphones

Back
Top Bottom