Uhh please help im scared

In that case..er...no idea!

Something obviously short circuited or something.

yea thats what im thinking the only things so far i sent out for RMA is CPU and MObo i tested the vid card on my xps and it was fine so :p thats not a prob the most expensive thing on the pc was vid card :p what eles could of shot circuited if not vid card/mobo/cpu, that will effect the pc from booting?

i think the mobo fried, and then my stupid self thought that it may be the CPU so lol i pull on the heatsink.... and lol the freaking cpu came off w/ the heatsink w/ the pins bended... and 2 missing i was like O.O:p thats why i got the scared thing ofr the POST

HMm could it have been my PSU as i seen in some PSO ON AMD forums they said TEST the PSU... how do i test my psu <.>

Dont triple post... edit.

it can't be the PSU since your motherboard still recieves power.

yea the mobo got power and hte fans and everything the drives did too weill the drive wer lit up... the lil green rectangles and the mobos lites wer litup... so wer the case lights lit up and alll like vid card fans and evrythign were on

oh and hey srry bout the triple post KAgE

i;d say you have a fried Mobo.
Exact same thing happend To me.
-last month, just got the pce of crap back-

i just sent in my mobo/Cpu for an RMA hope they send me an replacement cuz its been less then 30 days ever since i had all my stuff just got it like may 20th im just scared that if they dont replace it for me... i just bought all this stuff and my dads gonna be like WTF!!! u broke it and its not evene been a month... well my cpu has 3 yr warennty and mobo man they hsould give me new cuz been like 10 days so far maybe

Back
Top Bottom