a look on the bright side: 2006 = best year ever

Wow, you have had a rather good one.

I myself, have had a pretty poor one, and I'm depressed now :p
Thanks!

Dev0115 said:
What kind of phone, I think we talked about phones before. Just wondering, did you get the w810?
no i ended up getting the w600i. its pretty cool. plus, its not like i need any more than 256mb. for music. i pretty much just use the mp3's for ringtones or for showing off my cool, bright oranger phone. lol

also, im adding more to the list

this year has been a load of highs and lows for me.. at the moment its bad, but its gonna get better this weekend..

best high was passing my driving test, and getting another gf.. the worst thing was the split with my ex.. and college/home life in general.

mark thorpe said:
best high was passing my driving test, and getting another gf.. the worst thing was the split with my ex.. and college/home life in general.
dude, ur in college and u just got ur license? :confused:

anyway, thats cool. i hope u stay on top of things and make the rest of the year alot better.

badninja3 said:
dude, ur in college and u just got ur license? :confused:

anyway, thats cool. i hope u stay on top of things and make the rest of the year alot better.

I don't think that u can get a drivers license in UK unless u are 18.

mammikoura said:
I don't think that u can get a drivers license in UK unless u are 18.
oh jeez. that sucks. most kids around here get their license when they're 16.

You can get your drivers license at 17, you can actually apply for it 3 months before your 17th birthday.

GlasseyeUK said:
You can get your drivers license at 17, you can actually apply for it 3 months before your 17th birthday.
oh. is there learning permit's there? or do u just get ur license then and there?

Back
Top Bottom