Free CS1.6

Alrite so after downloading, install the game, then install the patch? Or does the filefront one automatically install the patch for you? Yeah, just wondering, this is legit right? I wonder why valve doesn't just put it up on their website, or why other well known sites like download.com, don't have it up. I'm not trying to put you down, but I'm just on the cautious side. Oh yeah, do you have to install the new maps to play on your server, or it doesnt matter? Thanks again!

PerfectSK said:
Alrite so after downloading, install the game, then install the patch? Or does the filefront one automatically install the patch for you? Yeah, just wondering, this is legit right? I wonder why valve doesn't just put it up on their website, or why other well known sites like download.com, don't have it up. I'm not trying to put you down, but I'm just on the cautious side. Oh yeah, do you have to install the new maps to play on your server, or it doesnt matter? Thanks again!
omg.. when you download teh game there is two items.. CS and than CS1.6 PATCh, you have to install them both

Right. You install the patch after you install the game? My friend said the game worked for him without the patch, and he played on your server.

hey do you guys still have servers up? and can someone host the patch for me? that link is broken -.- sorry for bringing back the old thread but i wanna play :(

Back
Top Bottom