Will this be fast enough

MarxSoccer said:
The 7950 has only been out a few days, I don't know what type of drug this guy is on folks..
Yeh this all sounds a little dodgy to me as well, he can get a graphics card that has only been out a few days and that his friends already broke but which he got fixed so soon??? and yet he cant go out and get some normal ram?
Does sound slightly illegal, or hallucinogenic!
Why didnt u just tell us u wouldnt be using all 4gig in the first place, and that 2gig was for ur dad? would have saved alot of hastle.

h25520062 said:
well go ahead and laugh but 70 bucks for 4 sticks of 1gb ram is cheap I bet I could get 512mb for close to free.

You sure it's not one GB stick, maximum of four for $70 EACH?

lhuser said:
You sure it's not one GB stick, maximum of four for $70 EACH?

Yeah theres 4 1gb sticks of ram (I posted the specs a few posts up) of them hes selling them cheap to me. Im only using two of them for mine and the other 2 for my dads.

Heres my card I did not steal it or anything illegal
egeorce79004ir.png

wow i just say u say 4gb for 70$!!! wow i paid 180$ per 2 sticks of 1gb and i got 4gb... windows dont rlly pick up the the last gb it only shows 3gb so yea.. lol it is rlly fast w/ 4gb though

FamousAmiZ said:
wow i just say u say 4gb for 70$!!! wow i paid 180$ per 2 sticks of 1gb and i got 4gb... windows dont rlly pick up the the last gb it only shows 3gb so yea.. lol it is rlly fast w/ 4gb though

ahh im only putting 2 of it in my comp and the other in my dads (hes crazy he plays CS!!) I play solitaire though :confused:

If your not playing games then why the hell have u got a 7900GTX? which is not a 7950GX2 btw. Unless u were bein sarcastic there but i really didnt see it!
I think this thread has gone on for far too long and you have seemed to have changed your mind loads of times about almost everything!!!

Back
Top Bottom