CF seems mighty slow today

Haha, I'm catching up to you. I got two now (all within the last 30 minutes!!!!):

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490

Really, two?

Ive probably had 6 in the last week. I bet over all life at CF more then 30.

Wow, that's quite often. When I first signed up a long time ago, I never experience this problem for the first year and a half. Just seems like as the year go by, it gets a little worse.

TRDCorolla said:
Shessh, I got another one of those Fatal database error again!!! Man, this is annoying.
I got yet another this morning.

David,....h-e-e-e-l-l-l-p-p-p!!

TRDCorolla said:
Haha, I'm catching up to you. I got two now (all within the last 30 minutes!!!!):

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490

2 in 30 minutes? I can get some here and there...but you, it's bad...I feel it catching up to me.

Back
Top Bottom