GeForce 7950 - 1024MB GDDR3

Wow thats crazy, and I only have 256, (goes and kicks video card)

That's because the 7950 GX2 has two cards, each with 512mb of GDDR3 RAM. A waste of money if you ask me. You still need SLI for one 7950 GX2 because both cards in one run through SLI.

But think about this.. the time games need 1GB video card ram.. The memory speeds will be faster than 1.3GHZ lol.. so the time when games need 1GB the memory speed would be fast

But it is still awesome, and kills the other cards in everything. That can't be overlooked - it is the best card to date, all other things aside. I give my props to Nvidia.

Yeah, I think I saw a thread like this up by TRD Corolla but for some reason it was in the processor section. Looks like an awesome card, but I wouldn't spend all that money on it. Wait it out for the ATI r600.

http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce_7950.html

It's basically two PCBs featuring one GeForce 7900 GTX GPU each into the same package, resulting in a single PCI Express slot SLI product. The graphics card, expected to sell for around $600, packs 1 GB of GDDR3 memory. Clocks are set at 500 MHz (core) and 1.2 GHz, slightly below those of the GeForce 7900 GTX, but total bandwidth jumps to 76.8 GB/s. According to Nvidia, the 7950 GX2 supports resolutions of up to 2,560x1,600, while mantaining high performance.

PerfectSK said:
Yeah, I think I saw a thread like this up by TRD Corolla but for some reason it was in the processor section. Looks like an awesome card, but I wouldn't spend all that money on it. Wait it out for the ATI r600.
Yeah the r600 is gonna kill all the 7 series

Back
Top Bottom