Will this be fast enough

gaming_freak said:
i dont think u have any idea what ur talking about when it comes to computers (its not an insult), if u are getting 4GB of ram what speed is it? how old is it? how many pins is it? what are the timings on it? also u wont be able to run them in dual channel so ur losing performance oh and nothing uses 4GB of ram just so u know, 2GB is all u need, and one more thing windows xp only sees 3GB

ok Its ultra DDr memory that is the name of it its 400 mhz 184 pins is about 70 per ram brand new but im getting 4 of them for that price its not the greatist but it works
The reason why im getting 4gb of it is because I just can ok im only going to put 2bg in my computer and the other 2 in my dads alright

What GPU did you get?<<Quote
I found two 128mb ati POS in my room, ATI Radeon X1300 PCI-E 256MB DDR2
and EVGA GeForce 7950 GX2 1GB PCIe I got that baby fix the other day $500 for $100 plus $50 for the warranty repair

yeah i have a couple of really nice samsung ram (2x 512mb) and a GeForce 6600LE (256mb) and its a fantastic combo

:D and i got them both for free :D

Alrite dude, your x1300 should perform okay on most games. I hear its not exactly the best line of cards from ATI, but it will run most games on decent frame rates. Stick with 2 sticks of 512mb, or 2 sticks of 1gb. Don't buy more than 2gb of ram. It's just a waste. Oh and by the way, you might want to run CPU-Z, just to make sure that the type of ram you're buying is compatible with your comp.

PerfectSK said:
Alrite dude, your x1300 should perform okay on most games. I hear its not exactly the best line of cards from ATI, but it will run most games on decent frame rates. Stick with 2 sticks of 512mb, or 2 sticks of 1gb. Don't buy more than 2gb of ram. It's just a waste. Oh and by the way, you might want to run CPU-Z, just to make sure that the type of ram you're buying is compatible with your comp.
thanks but I have a wayyy wayy better graphics card than that hunk thats just the one from my old computer EVGA GeForce 7950 is for my new one

h25520062 said:
The reason why im getting 4gb of it is because I just can ok
You sure your not doing anything illegal because it looks like you might be? and you already have the 7950 but you cant spend good money on really good ram

mudda_fudda said:
You sure your not doing anything illegal because it looks like you might be? and you already have the 7950 but you cant spend good money on really good ram

Nope my friend is selling me stuff for cheap because he builds and sells computers my cousin gave me his 7950 for 100 bucks because he broke it and hes rich I guess so I just got it fixed.

h25520062 said:
Nope my friend is selling me stuff for cheap because he builds and sells computers my cousin gave me his 7950 for 100 bucks because he broke it and hes rich I guess so I just got it fixed.

The 7950 has only been out a few days, I don't know what type of drug this guy is on folks..

Back
Top Bottom