question: Are energy drinks bad for you?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Today at school I felt really tired and stuff, and I couldnt concentrate on the work, because i was really tired. If I feel tired tomorow, would it be o.k if i buy myself an energy drink or something? im 13. i hate redbull though, so any other ones that are o.k. to drink or something?

Energy drinks are not good for you, but will not cause harm in moderation.

And you're 13 you can get away with doing virtually no work.

DJ-CHRIS said:

And you're 13 you can get away with doing virtually no work.

Uh, just because your 13 doesn't mean you don't have to do school work. I got held back when I was around that age because I didn't do enough.

energy drinks are fine in moderation. Unfortunately, redbull is one of the only energy drinks that doesnt do the whole 9 gazillion shot cans. Might have to look around to get something small like redbull but not redbull because you said you don't like it. then again, all e-drinks taste the same so you might have to just suck it up. lol

Stargazer said:
Uh, just because your 13 doesn't mean you don't have to do school work. I got held back when I was around that age because I didn't do enough.

energy drinks are fine in moderation. Unfortunately, redbull is one of the only energy drinks that doesnt do the whole 9 gazillion shot cans. Might have to look around to get something small like redbull but not redbull because you said you don't like it. then again, all e-drinks taste the same so you might have to just suck it up. lol

It shows. Bye bye amorssang.

DJ-CHRIS said:

Exactly. It won't hurt you as long as you don't get addicted to it like some people I know. They drink a can like 5 times a day. They're not looking too good.

Back
Top Bottom