Guide to staying up all night

Okay, cleaned and opened.

For anyone that wants to ask, king of kings was banned for a few days because of what he said before I cleaned the thread. I did not ban him. Nor boardibordy3 (sp)

Edit-
And dont break out in a discussion on why. Pm me for any info. Not saying I can tell you much though.

On with the thread.

hmmm random..... im not saying anything...... i need to catch up on sleep now as i get bugger all sleep and im doing long hard days :(
ps check out a pic from my new cam below, it is in a dark room and the pic has gone bigger on there for some reason...
http://i5.tinypic.com/11ujnyc.jpg

Well King of Kings (jk) I am an upset guide user of yours, so I though I would wright my own all nighter guide.

The REAL all nighter guide 2006;

Okay so you're broke by King of Kings guide, and you really really need to stay up to finish something up or try and accomplish it during your lovly summer no problem. It's really not all that good for you to stay awake all nigth, you do need your sleep. It's ok once in awhile, but study shows your body need to rest at night to make repairs on itself. All the work performed during the day puts a lot of aggrevation on muscles and have micro tears. Your liver works hard too along with other organs to support your daily activities. At night when you sleep, it does the repair while your whole system shuts down in deep sleep mode (when you're using the least amount of energy). Quoted from TRDCorolla, Thank you

You don't really need any kind of energy drink to last the night, just some drinks you like and some good food so

Ok I got a little bored, my new computer comes in today and should be here any minuet so I am going to wait up on them to come. You can finish it off their or maybe if I have nothing better to do I will finish it. :p

Edit: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom