New Computer

I edited that. I changed my memory to a Dual Channel. Everything is compatible with each other, right? I'm just sorta picking parts along the way.

That I'm not sure of. Maybe around 700 dollars. I already have a monitor and keyboard and mouse I want. They'll add up to $130

Please dont get ABIT, ABIT motherboards are garbage right now. They have gone downhill after the NFS K7s and the IC7-MAXIII.

u should just get a gateway gt4016. at officedepot its only $699 with a 17" LCD monitor and a printer. its what i got and its better than what u were gonna get, although the case u were gonna get looks pretty neat. You should get it cause for the last month it was $899...

Yeah... Thanks for the suggestion but I just want to build my computer. Anyway, I'm gonna upgrade my computer slowly and when all my old parts of this computer is kicked out, I'll use those parts to build another computer. He needs a computer as well, but I need it more.

lord i spent about $600 on my pc and it works great, i also had some hookups though, so without the free stuff i got it would be about $750

Ok, this is probably my final edit. My question is: is anything outdated and are all the parts there? I'm planning on buying these parts from this site. Do these parts include all the connectors and everything needed to connect all the parts together?

Back
Top Bottom