Coincidence-666 everywhere

I think that the beginning of a new period in the Long Count of the Maya in 2012 is just as unimportant as the 6000th anniversary of the Biblical creation date (celebrated in 1996), or the planetary conjunction of May 2000, or all kinds of past dates for which the end of the world had been predicted. Someone who did not hear about the prediction in advance would not have noticed anything special on those dates, and I predict that December 2012 will be like that as well.

The only effects that can be expected associated with the conjunction of 21 December 2012 have to do with the attention that people draw to that conjunction and date. If people expect that unusual things will happen on a certain date, then on that date they'll behave differently than usual, and that in itself is already an unusual thing. In this way they can fulfill their own expectations.

If you researched this topic enough, you'd know that well many predictions of the end of the world have come, and gone. Guess what its still here

/me goes out and smells the air

yup its still here.

http://www.astro.uu.nl/~strous/AA/en/2012.html

im in hell. ive bought tickets from ticketmaster... thats enough hell for me. 3 days to go, and im still waiting for tickets...

Nik00117 said:
NO my friend your past hell, you're int eh touture chamber of hell.
I know. God invited me to see heaven for the weekend when I was at a relatives with Rogers Yahoo! Broadband {Express} 5mbps download. Now he sent me back to hell. Sympatico. Blah.

Man it would suck to be born on 6/6/06, were about 3 hours away. Ahaha ur gona be the devils child being born on that date..

mark thorpe said:
two days before xmas? bit harsh.. at least let crimbo come before the world ends, think of the poor turkeys and xmas trees!

well, the church doesnt know the real name jesus christ was born, so they just "adopted" 12-25

Back
Top Bottom