Projector keyboards!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Holy mother of *****!!!!! Check out this keyboard!!!! You talk about futuristic. This keyboard is a projection of using infrared bluetooth and laser technology that projects an image of a keypad on a flat surface. Sort of like a virtual keyboard!!!!!

The bluetooth sends the signal tracked from laser sensors back to the computer to input on the screen!!!! Check this out...holy crap. Who knew this would happen. So sweet...

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=PROKEY

My 8th grade science teacher had something like that last year, it was a touch screen computer screen from a projector. What she would do is project the PC's screen wherever she wanted, then it would ask her to touch certain locations with the "pen"

After that, she could click just by touching the wall with that pen, since it knew where it was in relativity to the screen by the tests it did prior

It's so neat though. That wall input idea is another method to using this technology. It's basically the idea of a touchpad, but it's not a touchpad at the same time because there is no pad or any object but a flat surface like a wall, table, etc. The keyboard outline is just an imaginary template so the person know where to put his fingers at and the laser sensors simply pick up the finger within a certain parameter and sends the signal back to the PC via wireless IR or Bluetooth.

oms thats cool but seems like itd be hard to type, caus not only ur fingers touch the buttons and ud have nuthing to relax ur hands on

It feels pretty good to me. Just pretend it's like a keyboard. There's no height, so you wouldn't have to worry about getting a wrist pad. It's like putting your hands on the table and tapping it with your fingertips. So neat. I think whoever makes this should really push the technology forward. I don't know how perfect it is or if there will be glitches, but the concept sure is cool.

Back
Top Bottom