Rock Star North

alvino said:
Yup, that's Rockstar North all right. The company that brought you Grand Theft Auto and Table Tennis GT. :)

Actualy, Rockstar San Deigo brought you Table Tennis, Rockstar North had nouthing to do with it :p

What do you all think of my photography skillz :p

Hmm...yeah, that gets confusing. :p Either way, Rockstar made those games. Yes, Table Tennis is actually fun, has very simple and intuitive controls that aren't too hard to learn and it gets addicting, just like Tetris.

Will said:
thats awesome dude, rockstar pwns
true, true. has anybody played the rockstar ping-pong game? or whatever it is. i forgot the name. i saw some trailers before it was released, but how's the actual game? any good?

Rockstar is really one of the best game developers in the market. Just a few have come out with a betters ideas than Grand Theft Auto.

Luiz396 said:
Rockstar is really one of the best game developers in the market. Just a few have come out with a betters ideas than Grand Theft Auto.
yeah. gta is so innovative. and san andreas is almost endless. the main storyline is only like half the game. there's soo many mini-games. and other things to sidetrack u. i have no idea how theyre gonna top this one. they've set the bar really high. i just hope their next one wont fail.

Yeah, seriously. The Grand Theft Auto games take so long to finish. Beating the game means you have to finish all the mini-games too, not just the main story. Usually, once I beat the story I get bored and I just run around blowing up stuff or seeing how long I can survive with a 6 star wanted rating. :p

Back
Top Bottom