King of Kings...

I believe Арризкс will eventually win some tournaments at least, he left today to go to Thailand for 3 months to train with some of the best in a Muay Thai training camp

boardordi3 said:
if you have 8% body fat, losing 12lbs in a week, thats total bs, there is no chance, you would be dead

haha, thats exactly what i thought when he first put that sig up..

if you have 8% body fat, losing 12lbs in a week, thats total bs, there is no chance, you would be dead
maybe if you where smart and read the other post youd notice I already said it wasent all body fat lost,it was where I was empty from not eating

King of Kings said:
I watched a show on it and it was perfectly legal. but ok if everyone can be a muay thai fighter so easly go prove me wrong and win a championship somewhere. I didnt mean you cant be take up mauy thai, or take lessons. I ment you most likely wont be in championship matches. god everyone complains

Lol. Ok, apparently you are only a muay thai fighter if you win CHAMPIONSHIPS.

King of Kings said:
well ok then case closed

?what?

btw, ZmxpcHBlcg==, I'm leaving tomorrow you sunuvabitch.

root said:
BMI is neglegent to muscle mass.

Muscle weighs more than fat,

there for some one could be 6 foot and 200lbs and that's over weight.

yet it's only with a body fat analysis that you can figure out if they are actually obese (which is a condition of fat not muscle).

for example, most rugby players are categorised overweight or obese by BMI evaluations, even though they are possibly at the peak of ther physical fitness. since the majority of their weight is muscle mass.
Thats what I was trying to say but somehow couldn't. :p

Back
Top Bottom