New computer

mudda_fudda

Baseband Member
i have around 800-1k to spend on a computer this summer could you guys give me suggestions on some parts im proabley going to go am2

check the sig, i suggest all of that, and you will have some cash leftover, so theres always room for upgrading

yes am2 will be good..but i suggest waiting for conroe..im serious listen to me it will blow am2 out of the water...also conroe is sitll going to have 200 dollar processors so u can stil keep ur budget..its coming out pretty soon too..but if not i would do someting like

amd 3200+ or higher am2 $140 (or more if u get a better one)
asus nforce590 sli mobo $200
7900gt $300
2gb dual channel ddr2 800 $200
200gb harddrive $100 (isnt that right?)
500watt PSU (power supply unit) or higher with sli suppport (sli is dual video cards that u can just buy another 7900gt in the future and have a awesome rig)
and a good venitlated case like a...
Antec p-180...$100 :D

that is around $1100

or if u do the 7600gt u save 100 dollars and it still an amazing card..thats just a suggestion by me though lets here some stuff from others...because some people r much better at this then me..hope this helped

thx i think ill wait for conroe since ive been reading and so amny people think its going to be kick ass and if its not good then am2 prices will be lower lol anyone know however many times the clock spins or however you put it like amd does it

Back
Top Bottom