Coincidence-666 everywhere

You think the antichrist is going to bring peace and prosperity for 7 years? lmfao

The Antichrist is a BAD guy.. that LOOKS like a good guy.. lmao

You really think peace would begin on 06-06-06? lmao

The antichrist will bring peace and proposerity for the first 7 years, then you all go into a really big war and all die...

And tomorrow you won't die, unless your a christian then you go to heaven. BTW its already 6/6/6 iin some places no ones blown up yet.

Yeah they do, but I had a look and your on the hell list, and they only use dial-up there

GOD NO! NO DAIL UP PLEASE!

ok guys this is what happens...when the apocolypse happens...all the Christians r taken to Heaven..then the antichrist will reign for 7 years....then if u became a Christian during the 7 years u will be able to go to Heaven kind of like a second chance...then after teh 7 years God will come back and destroy Satin and there will be piece on Earth and thats where all the Christians will live once again :D....learned all that very thourghoughly yesterday in Church :D

****Offensive words deleted****
Every year we get some group predicting **** because the numbes are right or they are bored..
666 must happen so much in this world.. and if you think that the day that ppl picked is it then dream on..

If somethin happened what would u do? scream? If we die we die and thats it. Nout we can do bout it.

I personally think if it happened tomoz it would be a 'Judgement Day' because God has given us alot of tachings on how to react to the devil and he would put us to the test.. no one would die..not sure what would happen but no one would die. :)

STRIKE ONE :mad:

? there was nothing bad in this post... ic ome here and post nicely..i don't need to come here..

No more flaming in any shape or form, or you know what happens,
sgrin.gif
I'm enjoying this forum, don't spoil it.

I had 665 burds, the next one was a postop transexual....I carry the scars like a badge of shame, needless to say i am now a monk.

december 12, 2012 myan calander ends.

decmeber 23, 2012, the bible codes predict the world ends....so...idk, i think the world may end sooner than we think.

I'm happy with 6 more years of life. I'll be 22, and kicking :) I'll have highschool done and still in my party stage can't ask for a better time to go out if you have too. Thats 6 years, peace will last 7 years therefore both of those are wrong. The anti-christ would of had to come in 2005.

Maybe the Mayans ran out of funding, maybe they decided to pick up a different hobby. YOu don't know what reasons are for qutting that project.

we're all done.

but common, why does the movie have to come out TOMORROW!! movies are supposed to come out on FRIDAYS!!!! FRIDAYS!! NOT TUESDAYS!

!!!!!!!

If you have a way to prevent "The End Of THe World" Then by all means do, otherwise its not that big of a deal, interseting to read up on though.

Voodoo Child said:
december 12, 2012 myan calander ends.

decmeber 23, 2012, the bible codes predict the world ends....so...idk, i think the world may end sooner than we think.

two days before xmas? bit harsh.. at least let crimbo come before the world ends, think of the poor turkeys and xmas trees!

Back
Top Bottom