trigonometry and algebra

nick_w

In Runtime
Hi i have a test thing comming up on friday to get into a course i want to get into and they want me to know how to do some trigonometry and algebra i havnt done this kind of math for a while i was wondering if anyone could please help me learn how to do it as i have forgotten. or if anyone knows any good websites i could go to to learn this kind of stuff.

thanks

They might just want basic trig. Like Sin and things like that. I just did that but I cant remember any of it right now.

just remember SOH CAH TOA

Sine of the angle is theopposite over the Hypotenuse
CoSine of the angle is the Adjasent edge over the Hypotenuse
Tan of the angle is the opposite edge over the length of the adjasent edge.

Of course there is far more to trigenometry than that, but in the event that you know nothing, it's perhaps best to hazzard a guess that you'll only really need the most basic right angled triangle trigenometry!.

root said:
just remember SOH CAH TOA

Sine of the angle is theopposite over the Hypotenuse
CoSine of the angle is the Adjasent edge over the Hypotenuse
Tan of the angle is the opposite edge over the length of the adjasent edge.

Of course there is far more to trigenometry than that, but in the event that you know nothing, it's perhaps best to hazzard a guess that you'll only really need the most basic right angled triangle trigenometry!.
oh my god, that is what our teach taught us... she also told us some stupid story about this litttle indian girl named SOH CAH TOA... boring... but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom