What you listening to right now?

Voodoo Child said:
it's all cool, let's just forget this all

WTF'ing crap does that mean?

Yea i just relized.. that didnt make sence.. I was trying to say that.. Im listin to music on PSP to kill the battery, so I can charge it

Mike: Mmk, well, me and Mark are meeting at a English rock and metal festival called Download, which is in 4 days. To meet up we obviously need to work out a meeting place, because spotting one person out of the possible 100,000 also camping could be a bit troublesome. =P

Mark: Ah, the joys of living in a city. No problems with minor and simple things like Mobile signal. ;)

Carcass - Swarming Vulgar Mass of Infected Virulency

Arch Enemy - Ravenous

I like how it goes slow in begging.. than it goes into more of a cooler beat..

yeah, im probably going to be moving again this summer, back to harlow most probably.. so i wont have to worry about signal there...

still no sign of my camping tickets, im getting slightly worried about them now... if they dont come by thursday im gonna print off the booking forms, and take the bank statment down to proove that i paid for the tickets, hopefully they will take that as proof ive bought the tickets, ticketmaster sucks... wont buy from them again... cant get through to a person, its all automated, soo annoying.

Arch enemy - web of lies

mark thorpe said:
yeah, im probably going to be moving again this summer, back to harlow most probably.. so i wont have to worry about signal there...

still no sign of my camping tickets, im getting slightly worried about them now... if they dont come by thursday im gonna print off the booking forms, and take the bank statment down to proove that i paid for the tickets, hopefully they will take that as proof ive bought the tickets, ticketmaster sucks... wont buy from them again... cant get through to a person, its all automated, soo annoying.

Arch enemy - web of lies

Yeah, that's the only problem with Ticketmaster, normally great service but at the sign of a massive event it generally all goes down swirling. Keep calling, I reckon you'll get through soon enough.

Carcass - R**k The Vote

Back
Top Bottom