Coincidence-666 everywhere

Nik00117 said:
Some say its the start of reveltions, those who do have not studied that part of the bible very deeply. In the bible it says "NO man will predict when it comes" its been predicted for 6-6-06 guess what it won't happen. Personally i'm sure some poeple will die, because of some nutty terrioist with some C4 is going blow his ass up and kill off poeple. Not only that it can't happen, I haven't hit 225 bench yet. I think someone at newegg is just having some fun atm.

are you all forgetting that this has happened hundreds of times before, i mean seriusly

6-6-1906, 6-6-1806, come on guys

Some interesting facts about the number 666...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)

666 (number)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see 666 (disambiguation).

List of numbers — Integers
<< 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 >>

666:

Cardinal Six hundred and sixty-six
Ordinal 666th
Factorization
Roman numeral DCLXVI
Binary 1010011010
Hexadecimal 29A
Base32 KQ
Base36 II

In mathematics:

666 is an abundant number. It is the sum of the squares of the first seven prime numbers.

Since 36 is both square and triangular, 666 is the sixth number of the form n2(n2 + 1) / 2 (triangular squares) and the eighth number of the form n(n + 1)(n2 + n + 2) / 8 (doubly triangular numbers.)

There is no number whose value of Euler's totient function φ is 666, making it a nontotient.

The harmonic mean of the digits of 666 is an integer: 3/(1/6 + 1/6 + 1/6) = 6. 666 is the 54th number with this property.

In base 10, 666 is a palindromic number, a repdigit and a Smith number. A prime reciprocal magic square based on 1/149 in base 10 has a magic total of 666.

The Roman numeral representation of the number 666 (DCLXVI) uses once each the Roman numeral symbols with values under 1,000, and they occur in exact reverse order of their respective values (D = 500, C = 100, L = 50, X = 10, V = 5, I = 1).

In other fields:

666 is commonly known as the Number of the Beast in Book of Revelation chapter 13, verses 17-18.

According to translator's comments in the New English Translation (NET) Bible[1], some maintain that recent discoveries show that 616 could possibly be the correct number of the beast, and not the commonly known 666. A few manuscripts of the Book of Revelation read 616 at chapter 13:17-18, and there are several other numerical variations. Irenaeus' mention of manuscripts having 616 is balanced by his rejection of their accuracy. The reading 616 is intriguing since the conversion of Nero Caesar's name in Latin by way of gematria, Hebrew numerology, comes out to 616. But for this very reason it is suspect because such a reading seems motivated by that very fact and somewhat contrived. Some people say June 6, 2006 (06/06/06) and June 6, 1906 are the days of the Beast [citation needed].

666 is also the value of the kilohertz frequency of the Bodenseesender, a big AM radio station in South Germany, which is receivable at night in all of Europe. It is also the frequency of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Canberra station.

In the United States, 666 is a brand name of cough syrup.

666 is the port number used by the game Doom (by id Software) when playing against another player via TCP.

In Unix and similar operating systems, a file permission of 666 (which is not uncommon) grants all users read and write permissions on the file.

666 is the sum of all the numbers on a typical roulette wheel. (A typical roulette wheel is numbered from 1 to 36, with one (in Europe) or two (in North America) zeroes. See the point on triangular numbers, above.)

666 is the numerical value of: "ועתה יגדל-נא כח אדני" ("Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai"; Now, let the power of my Lord grow) (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe's prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People. [2]

CSX Transportation currently has a GE AC6000CW with the number 666.
666 is a nickname for Benzene Hexachloride, a powerful insecticide and pediculicide. Its chemical formula is C6H6Cl6.

Similar to the Roman numeral occurrence, combining one of each of Japan's coin currency yields 666 (500, 100, 50, 10, 5, 1)

Apple's first computer, the Apple I, was priced at $666.66.

Organic molecules are based on carbon-12, with 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons and surrounded by 6 Electrons.

Yeah, interesting.

But the media is going to turn it into something. I can also guarentee that.

The Omen is coming out on 6-6-06

I didn't know there's a remake, yipppeeee! I loved the first series, who plays the main character this time, Greg Peck was great, as to 666, a friend deliberately bought a custom plate for his car over five years ago, his health stays fine & he hasn't had an accident, the plate was his initials followed by the dreaded 666!!!

It's coming tomorrow, haha. If we take it too serious, something might happen, seriously. It's like how some people are way too superstitious and actually hurt themselves more by getting too into this stuff then if they were to just leave it alone. I have no plans whatesoever tomorrow (6-6-06) besides work. School's out already for me. Took the finals already.

Nik00117 said:
My only concerns are

I wonder if heaven has theh internet.

Yeah they do, but I had a look and your on the hell list, and they only use dial-up there :D

Back
Top Bottom