King of Kings...

I'm 5'7 and abuot 115-125.

Don't know what % my body fat is though.

I'd say fairly low.

But I look at it this way.

I'm roughly the same height and weight as Bruce Lee and Tony Jaa and damn they can fight.

Edit: I think when I actually move somewhere that has dojo's teaching BJJ (or something similar) and Muay Thai I'll train in both.

And I should throw in some gymnastics as well.

That's my plan anyway... When it'll happen, I don't know.

i want to take up kickboxing as well muay thai would be good, but its something you really wanna work your way up to

dude... you canot one day decide your gonna be a muay thai fighter. your basicly born to do that. youv got to very tuff. where talking 3x more hardcore than ufc, cup checks and everything is legal

King of Kings said:
dude... you canot one day decide your gonna be a muay thai fighter. your basicly born to do that. youv got to very tuff. where talking 3x more hardcore than ufc, cup checks and everything is legal

Yes you can. You can take it up whenever you want. I know of 40 year olds that join. Muay Thai is hard but you can do it if you really want. It whips you into shape like THAT, it's great. Also, what the hell is a cupcheck?

King of Kings said:
if I weighed 160 and had no fat at all to speak of or as little as possable and put 160 in its sayd I had like 30 witch isnt true right? my scale has censor pads, I just used it and it says right now im at 7% I used to be one of those health freaks, I got so crazy about it I lost 12 pounds in a week, but was miserable and had to stop and put it back on. what would 20bmi equal out to bf %?
if you have 8% body fat, losing 12lbs in a week, thats total bs, there is no chance, you would be dead

lol , a trend that went around my schoo. it ivolves backhanding your friend below the belt and yelling "cupchceck" while hes in pain.it got so bad that someone did it so hard it ruptured something down there so he only has a 50% chance of having kids. they put a ban on it and said if u even say it outloud you get suspended but they didnt stop and the school didnt punish them. well after a long night and day of no sleep and site desighn im going to bed, later

Back
Top Bottom