hardforum.com

baxtermadux

Baseband Member
i was checking out hardforum.com today. its pretty funny to read the messages there. people are much more boisterous and will jump on any stupid thing said.
what is the most zealous computer forum you guys can think of? i find myself amused to no end by it.

haha. noo. its awsome. just very different. this one seems to actually try to help people. where as that one seems to be more of a dick size contest.

Yeah, ill admit its funny, at other forums where they have flaming wars about all kinds of things. Over here, it gets locked before you eve have a chance :)

im kinda new to the whole flame thing. im used to it in the sports forums. i can understand guys getting all uppity about that. but to see grown men raising their voices about clock speeds and power usage is just hilarious. if u printed out the diatribes, and read it with a shakespeare accent, its even more absurd.

baxtermadux said:
haha. noo. its awsome. just very different. this one seems to actually try to help people. where as that one seems to be more of a dick size contest.
That's what i said, do you think hardforum.com sucks? Lol... I didn't mean CF

no i dont think hardforum sucks. i found a lot of useful info there. it definitely serves its purpose. i mean, theres a lot of fanboys out there not getting laid. they gotta have something to do with all theat pent up agression besides clicking on thumbnails of tawnee stone

baxtermadux said:
no i dont think hardforum sucks. i found a lot of useful info there. it definitely serves its purpose. i mean, theres a lot of fanboys out there not getting laid. they gotta have something to do with all theat pent up agression besides clicking on thumbnails of tawnee stone
Ok... I think I might actually understand you.

i just read a couple of threads about the new intel chips vs athlon62 and it was pretty funny. thats why i posted that comment. perhaps not all discussions there are like that

baxtermadux said:
i was checking out hardforum.com today. its pretty funny to read the messages there. people are much more boisterous and will jump on any stupid thing said.
what is the most zealous computer forum you guys can think of? i find myself amused to no end by it.
I like how they have a mac section and all the different products are broken down into their own board, and not just in one...

Back
Top Bottom