Coincidence-666 everywhere

Nik00117 said:
Its not true 6/6/6 either. For one that happened on June 6th, 6. translates to 6/6/06 (0 is a number)

This yea rit will be June 6th, 2006 translates in 6/6/6

Guess what its not 666

My only concerns are

I wonder if heaven has theh internet.
Heaven must have the internet... heaven is, well, heavenly.

ArrizX said:
Lol thats the way to think joxley!

Im going to stay here, if they try to deport us to the moon to save us. Nothing will happen, thus me owning every computer part in the North-western region of the US :p

But anyways, I can always guarentee no terriost attacks will happen. Why? Because terriorists have a leader, and they beleive what the leaders beleive. Its a cult. And how many cults really worship this kinda crap?

Damn right, when we all get attacked, and finally return to here, from our hospital beds, all of your computers and going to bow down to mine..*evil, very evil laugh..*

But Im with ArrizX - nothing will happen - I assure of it.

Nik00117 said:
It'd be really freaky if Iran and America announce a agreement on this date, and the Iraqi insurgetince stops, and the civil war stop in Timor. Then i'd be like O_O because the anti-christ will bring peace and proporesity for teh next 7 years. Then afte rthat we all die.

You think the antichrist is going to bring peace and prosperity for 7 years? lmfao

The Antichrist is a BAD guy.. that LOOKS like a good guy.. lmao

You really think peace would begin on 06-06-06? lmao

you know what sucks even worse is I have my biggest and hardest exam tuesday 06-06-06

I think its, and I'm not sure, but here it goes..1 hour, 2minutes, 30seconds, the 4 month of the year, the 5th day of the month, and the year 06..Which leads to the order..123456..

Back
Top Bottom