King of Kings...

Lol I got 23.3 :D

King, you really need to watch your health, you doing some bad stuff to your body. How your treating it and stuff. At least drink protine shakes and stuff. I skip lunch at shcool too, but not beecause I think im fat or need to be in shape or whatever. Because im a picky eater, LOL

Either way, be concious (sp) about what you do to your body. Because with out your health you have nothing.

yea. I gave up all the chips pop and candy when I went over at my dads like 1 month ago, lost 20 pounds I was 250Pound to 230Pounds. Thanks to working out.. and Bike riding every otherday

AmericanSensei said:
To be honest with you, It's "ALL" about technique. When I first began training in Martial Arts 15 years ago, I was just like you, had your mentality, and was a firm believer weight and strength was key, and I stood no chance...Well as my technique became more fluent, I was taking guys down, and putting them into arm bars twice my size like a walk in the park. You have to also use your opponents strength to your advantage. ;)

Joint manipulation is also key.

But the thing is that im also in the martial arts, and as much as I know about technique, strength does come into play. Although, not as much as technique. I mean if you go hit someone, it doesnt matter how you do it, if your not strong enough.

But think you go use technique, but do an inpakken (sp) to the throat and you could have very well killed him. Do a taesho (sp) to a joint such as the elbow, and you just took your opponent down. Do a fumicomi (sp) to the knee. He wont get up. Put that dude in the hospital.

Sorry, got way out there, Lol

Hence, technique plays a vital role, but technique with strength is the ultimate. If your in a wrestling match, and your strong enough, sure with out technique you could take him down. But take someone that has technique, and is just as strong as the other person. Now thats a walk in the park.

I got 24..

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Wow... I figured I'd get lower than that cause I'm skinny...figured I'd be underweight or something.

nah you guys dont need to worry bout my health. I sometimes take protein shakes,calcium pills,drink orange juice and milk and havent drank a non no-calorie softdrink in probaly 2 years. when I did the crash diet it was 6th grade I think . I know that dosent help at all now

King of Kings said:
nah you guys dont need to worry bout my health. I sometimes take protein shakes,calcium pills,drink orange juice and milk and havent drank a non no-calorie softdrink in probaly 2 years. when I did the crash diet it was 6th grade I think . I know that dosent help at all now
Wow. A diet in 6th grade?

yea, you see. ever since seeing wrestling in 5th grade, its all I wanted to do. and when you watch wrestling they oviously have tone boddies and huge muscles and I thought I had to start then to be that way and become a wrestler lol

im like 19 ish?

i weigh 110 around and am about 5'3...

short right? well actually the tallest person in all of my direct family is about 5'6 and thats tall for my family :p so i cant expect to be taller than 5'5 or so

King of Kings said:
yea, you see. ever since seeing wrestling in 5th grade, its all I wanted to do. and when you watch wrestling they oviously have tone boddies and huge muscles and I thought I had to start then to be that way and become a wrestler lol
Ah yes, the macho man stage. :p

Back
Top Bottom