What the hell!!!

not dude. i mean the error message like.. where sorry this program has to be closed down.. and I have to click on dont send.. and IE closes than I have to open it back and go back to this forum again.

natej315 said:
Just refresh the broswer and then get firefox :D
It happens in Firefox too :p But its not a big deal... When I saw "what the hell" for the topic title I was expecting some weirder... :D lol

Just the server timing out, too many requests at the exact millisecond, nothing to freak about.

EDIT>I got one while posting this, just hit the refresh button and it will load..

have u done anything w/ servers? you are right! it is the path, meaning chances are it is the ftp username, and yeah people can do stuff with it even though the username would be extremely easy to figure out

Yes I have done things with servers and having that as a path doesn't necessarily mean that its the ftp username. You still need the password btw.

Haha I told you guess the error would come. Im on my only computer "Server Computer".. The other computer was my dads.. So this is mine computer im on. that is overclock That I own :D

Back
Top Bottom