CF seems mighty slow today

I've getting more and more of that too. The timeouts and database exception errors. There are time I would create a post and it kept hanging. So I try to post again, then it says, "you already posted". I'm like, what the crap? I just did. Then it hangs like forever. After that point, I just close out of ComputerForums and quit, surf on other sites. I know it can't be my connection because other sites are super duper, ultra fast. Pops right up, but not ComputerForums.

TRDCorolla said:
I've getting more and more of that too. The timeouts and database exception errors. There are time I would create a post and it kept hanging. So I try to post again, then it says, "you already posted". I'm like, what the ****? I just did. Then it hangs like forever. After that point, I just close out of ComputerForums and quit, surf on other sites. I know it can't be my connection because other sites are super duper, ultra fast. Pops right up, but not ComputerForums.
Yep this has all happened to me, a real pain in the a**e, but I don't quit because, being a mod, I'm on to CF like, four - five times a day, seven days a week, so I have to put up with it, unfortunately :(

Sometimes it drives me nuts. Especially that one database error. I even double posted a few times because the site thinks I submitted the thread when it's not even there. It simply hangs.

TRDCorolla said:
Sometimes it drives me nuts. Especially that one database error. I even double posted a few times because the site thinks I submitted the thread when it's not even there. It simply hangs.
Yeah, I got the database error a second ago, but I refreshed and its fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom