Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Frimon86

In Runtime
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I just purchased my new gateway computer and it comes on this Tuesday (for thoese of you who don't know what day that is, its 666). Would my pc becomethe devil? :eek: ummmhmphhh, what are your thoughs on this?

I think im about to say WTF.

Are you..supersicious, religious, or just making a thread, lol?

Frimon86 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I just purchased my new gateway computer and it comes on this Tuesday (for thoese of you who don't know what day that is, its 666). Would my pc becomethe devil? :eek: ummmhmphhh, what are your thoughs on this?
Lol... more with the 666 thing.

ArrizX said:
I think im about to say WTF.

Are you..supersicious, religious, or just making a thread, lol?
Sure I am kidding;

On Time

Scheduled Delivery:
06/06/2006
Shipped to: Mesa , AZ, US
Shipped or Billed on: 06/01/2006

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol... more with the 666 thing.
Yeah I seen a thread about the 666 thing, so I though I would post.

EDIT: Maybe this pc is going to be a devil.

Frimon86 said:
Sure I am kidding;

On Time

Scheduled Delivery:
06/06/2006
Shipped to: Mesa , AZ, US
Shipped or Billed on: 06/01/2006

Yeah I seen a thread about the 666 thing, so I though I would post.

EDIT: Maybe this pc is going to be a devil.
My PC is already a devil with the stuff it does to me... :mad: stupid can't-play-games-without-it-shutting-off concept.

joepic said:
untitled4le1.png
..my?...whaa :confused:
joepic said:
oh our god

Anyways back on subject.

Jordan Pardy said:
My PC is already a devil with the stuff it does to me... :mad: stupid can't-play-games-without-it-shutting-off concept.
Try and put some new ram, and put a new video card inside. I ain't no computer genus, but give it a try.

Frimon86 said:
..my?...whaa :confused:

Anyways back on subject.

Try and put some new ram, and put a new video card inside. I ain't no computer genus, but give it a try.
Done it. Don't work :p But this topic isn't exactly the place to chat about this.

Jordan Pardy said:
Done it. Don't work :p But this topic isn't exactly the place to chat about this.

I agree, try and buy a new pc or something.

I hope my lovly spend newly computer won't be a devil. I will only be playing games on it anyways, no instant messenger, no surfing the web. Gaming only. So If I am lucky, this will reduce the messuping.

Dude this has to go into TRD's thread, this whole 6/6/06 ***DELETED*** is really getting to him,lol.

Back
Top Bottom