What you listening to right now?

Brookfield said:
I'm getting a little tired of you jumping in with both feet........let's just get this straight, I didn't know it wasn't for me, couldn't you tell that I was sort of joking with him, & I apologise for that.

it's all cool, let's just forget this all
It's not cool, Voodoo, keep your nose out, this is between me & Slayer

****** **** does that mean?[/B]

Expletives deleted [again] now, no more, you hear?

mark thorpe said:
yep got it earlier, thanks Jon.. i have replied, not sure if it sent tho.. i hardly ever get signal around here... 4 days till download! :D im probably going to head down thursday afternoon.. cya down there :) hehe

decapitated - day 69

Haven't got a reply yet, but if you've got bad signal it may take a bit longer to get through I suppose. We plan to be there ideally about 5ish.:)

Carcass - No Love Lost.

Voodoo Child said:
mu ha ha ha hah, i pitty u and ur suckish internet connection.

bow before fiber optics!!!!!! 5mbps down and 2mbps up!!!!!!!!!!! BOW I SAY!
Actually, until tomorrow morning I have 5mbps down. That's why I have 4GB of applications and games downloaded {and put on CDs} to bring home to my computer with my sluggish internet connection.

Im listening to 50hz hum / buzz

If you don't know what that is, lets just say I need cleaner power, expisally for my mixer.

Mike, if you find you like Arch Enemy, then look up Carcass as well. Veeery similar, and have the same guitarist.

Carcass - This Mortal Coil

cant get any signal now.. tried all over the house, O2 is useless with signal..

Godsmack - I fu*king hate you

Pfft, don't talk rubbish, O2 is great for signal. =P Well, is here anyway. And will be at Download too, so we shouldn't have any problems on that side of things.

Carcass - Blind Leading The Blind

haha, its useless in thaxted.. the only place i get proper signal is in the beer garden down the star.. a good excuse to go down the pub ;) but ive got too much work to go down there today, lol..
thaxted is in the middle of nowhere, so the signal isnt too good around here..

spineshank - height of callousness

Back
Top Bottom