my new PC

Stonyman65

Baseband Member
After a while of waiting I have finally got a new PC i bought the parts off newegg and got it put together at compUSA heres the basic specs

AMD atalon 64 3700 2.21GHz
1024MB of RAM
Asus AN8 SLI deluxe PCIE motherboard
256MB PNY Nvidea Geforce 7600GS

all for about $1,500

Why go to CompUSA and have thme build it? It really isn't that hard. You would have had a lot more $$$ to spend on better parts.

:eek:

Oh man, thats no good. Thats like what I paied for my computer, and similar performance. Although, mine is a dell :rolleyes: - I was made too, LOL

well that 1500 was for everything.... 19 in monitor, aspire case with 4 fans + AMD heatsink, Z board, Dimondback gaming mouse, one 7,200 RPM 200GB hard drive SATA, one 10,000 RPM 74GB hard drive SATA, DVD-RW drive, temp gauge, speakers,USB hub.... battlefield 2 and far cry.... dlink router and a linksys wifi card, $200 worth of virus and spyware protection and optimizing sowftwre.. ase lighting and 2 year warrenty for all parts.... for 1500 thats not that bad once you include eyerthing, not to mention i got it made and setup in one day where it woid take a month if i got it factory direct from alienware or some other place.... and I get free service from comp USA now - not to mention discount - it's well worth it... i will get more ram when i get the chance - but hey im a 15 year old kid.... this is like 1967 chorvette or GTO to me, and i didn't pay for it either - late B day gift. :D

now that you mention a monitor and all the extras, its a good deal. I thought that you paid that much for only the computer and assembly itself.

Back
Top Bottom