oh great

ArrizX said:
You get the AM2, it will get this off your mind. Just do it, you wont be dissappointed.
yeah. thats my plan now. ive been thinking about what to do for so long that its made me more confused. i just need to say F*** it and just buy something.

btw, nice avatar!!! :D

Good, the more you think about it... The more things you look at. Its happeneing with me, and things for my car. Sucks, LOL

okay, so im gonna try order my am2 system tomorrow.

cpu
mobo
gpu
case
memory

and i need help finding a good, cheap, quality psu. maybe something around $60? (i will be overclocking, and sli might come in the future)

It's the working name for the new Intel Core 2 Duo processor. It uses a new smaller 65nm process and suppose to be really, really good at power management.

Working name? Man.. I thought it was the core, because there was no name. So we just called it by the core :p

Oh well, ninja dude, good luck with the system ;)

TRDCorolla said:
This is the best one I can find that's close to your price range with SLi support at the same time. The power rating is what you need if your're going to SLi that particular video card (7600GT):

Antec SmartPower 2.0 SP-500 ATX12V 500W Power Supply 115/230 V TUV, UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103937
oh cool! thanks. i think im gonna get it.
oh wow!! its modular!! thats so cool. plus its recommended by a CF'er, so it must be good.

ArrizX said:
Oh well, ninja dude, good luck with the system ;)
thanks dude. im really looking forward to it.

Yes indeed. That PSU is a badass version. DAmnit, that's the one I should have freakin got. I got the similar one for my system, but it's an Aspire one.

Back
Top Bottom