Coincidence-666 everywhere

Lol, people is just paranoid, nothing it's going to happen. They are even making t-shirts about the date. Let's hope no riots or terrorists attacks like King of Kings Predicted.

PS. ArrizX, Nice new avatar!

Some say its the start of reveltions, those who do have not studied that part of the bible very deeply. In the bible it says "NO man will predict when it comes" its been predicted for 6-6-06 guess what it won't happen. Personally i'm sure some poeple will die, because of some nutty terrioist with some C4 is going blow his ass up and kill off poeple. Not only that it can't happen, I haven't hit 225 bench yet. I think someone at newegg is just having some fun atm.

If the world blows up, and we all have to evacuate, Im going to loot computer parts, and hide them somewhere until we are allowed back to our homes...

Where is the newegg deporting place by the way? :p

It'd be really freaky if Iran and America announce a agreement on this date, and the Iraqi insurgetince stops, and the civil war stop in Timor. Then i'd be like O_O because the anti-christ will bring peace and proporesity for teh next 7 years. Then afte rthat we all die.

Lol thats the way to think joxley!

Im going to stay here, if they try to deport us to the moon to save us. Nothing will happen, thus me owning every computer part in the North-western region of the US :p

But anyways, I can always guarentee no terriost attacks will happen. Why? Because terriorists have a leader, and they beleive what the leaders beleive. Its a cult. And how many cults really worship this kinda crap?

But anyways, I can always guarentee no terriost attacks will happen. Why? Because terriorists have a leader, and they beleive what the leaders beleive. Its a cult. And how many cults really worship this kinda crap?

Google says Results 1 - 10 of about 380,000 for how many cults worship this crap.

Thats a lot of cults.

As of right now we got anywhere from 16 hours to 40 hours till we find out. Because in 16 hours is when it happens as 666 begins, and 40 is when it ends.

Oh wow, LOL :p

Well, I still dont think any attacks will happen. Besides, Pirates of the Carribean is comming out that date. Along with some other movie. Who in their right mind would blow something up when some good movies are commming out (BTW I cant wait to see them).

Anyways, enough of the BS, im 86% sure nothing will happen. But we will see I guess.

Not only that this conversation won't be remembered anyways if its true. A illusion will be cast if its that time.

Back
Top Bottom