What do yall think

pretty nice imo, but you may want to consider another 512mb of ram if you are going to be gaming, as it is becomng the standard

LOL King, not today... not anytime soon. Thanks for yalls comments. I guess ill put another 512 in there. What does a heat spreader do if anyone knows?

Yeah another 512 would be good.
I'm also not sure on that video card though. The 1600...hmm...

Heatspreader? For what exactly?

I'm guessing it spreads out the heat, making it easier to be dissapitated, and puts less of a heat source on the main component.

I.e, if you wore large footwear on a piece of snow, instead of standard shoes.

You dont have to have 1GB RAM - 512MB high speed RAM will be fine - gaming relies more on your GPU - not RAM.

Yeah, but I guess it depends what Poundcake will be running. I mean if he needs the extra, I guess he could just update at a later date, so yeah. It might be worth not doing that for a moment like joxley says.

Would that RAM be dual channel for later use? It doesn't say.

The game I play the most is Battlefield 2 on a GeForce FX 5500 PCI with 256 MB of video ram and 512 MB of system RAM. Talkin about the lag I get on that thing with everything set to low detail!

Yeah, well you could add another 512MB RAM to your current, and you wouldnt really notice a difference, that GPU is quite literally..crap.Its PCI for one..and I own the FX5500 AGP version, and that is crap enough!

What is the clock frequency and memory frequency like on the PCI version? (Better not be anything like the AGP version) :(

Back
Top Bottom