gcse exam question

bigbondfan

In Runtime
i did the ict gcse a couple of weeks ago, and one of the multiple choice questions was:

What is an internet cache?
a) temporary storage
b) where files can be read quickly
c) internet files
d) *can't remember*

is it me or are a b and c all correct? i know d wasn't. i think i put a

I would say A..

Was that the re-sit you took? Because I dont remember that question..

We've got Maths tomorrow! Arrgghhh!

ZmxpcHBlcg== > Try using punctuation, and proper English. That was so hard to understand.

I would say C, Internet files, because its what they are. But they are also A, a tempory storage.

no it wasn't a resit. did your ict exam have the netwroking question at the end - like how to set one up or something. and i have maths tommorrow too.

i hope i get the mark. maybe i should have ticked all three and then i could get three marks.

bigbondfan said:
i did the ict gcse a couple of weeks ago, and one of the multiple choice questions was:

a) temporary storage
c) internet files
d) *can't remember*

You're right, I live in England too, & there was an article in the Daily Mail, apparently some schools are adopting this idea in GCHE exams, I know, crazy isn't it!

Sussex is my favourite county, my late wife & I enjoyed holidaying there, before we moved to the Isle of Wight, there are very few islanders on CF.

bigbondfan said:
no it wasn't a resit. did your ict exam have the netwroking question at the end - like how to set one up or something. and i have maths tommorrow too.

i hope i get the mark. maybe i should have ticked all three and then i could get three marks.

Yeahh! I thought the exam was pretty easy!

Im really really scared about Maths tomorrow..are you in Higher or Intermediate..or foundation?

We have English this week, as well as science..Arrggh!! Early to bed for me tonight, and a good breakfast in the morning!

bigbondfan said:

a) temporary storage
c) internet files
d) *can't remember*

Have you read my post yet,[No 6], I am a a mod, but I don't bite!, ask the others
sunglasses2.gif

joxley1990 said:
Yeahh! I thought the exam was pretty easy!

Im really really scared about Maths tomorrow..are you in Higher or Intermediate..or foundation?

We have English this week, as well as science..Arrggh!! Early to bed for me tonight, and a good breakfast in the morning!

higher. and i'm pretty prepared. i find maths easy.

Back
Top Bottom