Advertise with MySpace

hmmm...

I don't hink that advertising this forum on MySpace woul be the best way to go, but I do think that david could perhaps better his google ranking by looking at the meta tags that are displayed on the page.

I google searched "computer forum" this site is listed #29, and this is the description.
Computer Forums - powered by vBulletinThis is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .
www.computerforums.org/ - 42k - 2 Jun 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

So first a person is going to have to ignore th top 28 results, and then just assume that this place is a good computer forum.

search "computer forums" and this place appears top (#1) but the description is still pretty lame.
The best advertising tactic (IMO) would be to get a book on SEO and implement some of the practises here.

Chimaera said:
It isn't his site :D
Ah, the belt king, [that'll get 'em wondering!, clean answers on a postcard please] thanks for the info, how are you?
beer.gif

Weird who would want to advertise on my space? I use ad block to block adds on my space
unless we advertised cf.org on their :D

Lol nice.

But nate, there are so many stupid people on myspace. Actaully, aside from people on forums such as this, not many people use, or even know about ad blockers.

Back
Top Bottom