Guide to staying up all night

Yeah :(

I find music keeps me away usually, and stops me thinking about sleep, but that also distracts me.

I'd rather not have energy drinks though, because this would more likely make you put on weight since your not using the energy provided.

I might have to do it tonight though, but I only have to hand it in, and then I guess, off to bed, but I could probably survive 2 days. I've done it before.

I'd rather not have energy drinks though, because this would more likely make you put on weight since your not using the energy provided.
exactly! after the caffeine starts to where off you feal so bad, worse than you would if you never dranke any. kinda like the flaming hot cheeto affect, if you keep eating the burn stays away but the minute you stop wow!

natej315 said:
Sweet!!!!!!! But cant you just drink like 100,00 ballz or monster?
rofl at you for saying thousands of balls lol

lol theres actually a technique to this people, if you just drink a tone of energy drinks at once your gonna put out way to much energy and pass out, youll get tired like a houre after drinking all of them

Yeah, its a pretty horrid feeling. I tend to feel light headed after having stuff like that and not using it.

I'd much rather get up every 30 mins or so, and listen to a bit of up lifting music to keep me going.

Through headphones of course :p

It can get on my nerves, but its the only thing that keeps me awake. Especially if I didn't have alot of sleep the night before.

I know staying up all night isn't doing me any good. My system competlly messes up, but I need to do it sometimes, because I'm such a perfectionist with work!!! :(

I find music distracts me though. I can't multitask. But if I'm into the work enough, I don't notice the music that much, but a bit of my brain is still left to processing it :p

I can multi task like crazy. my desktop was desighned for that so thats what iv adapted to :cool: I can talk on aim, watch tv on media center, check out a webiste, and do homework all at the same time. yea I know......im good :cool:

Wow, good for you :p

Thats something my brain has NEVER been good at, haha. Its either one or the other. Though we only have two hands, so I guess people can get confused as to what multitasking means.

I definietly can't hold a phone conversation while chatting on MSN.

I can't walk properly while texting (though I've learnt most part how to text without looking)

So yeah, I definietly can't :p

I started getten pretty tired not to long ago so I had a nice hot meal to eat and drank about 2 energy drinks worth of caffeine so I think im good for another hour or so.

Erm.. okay, Lol. Well, caffine has no effect on me, but for this ill pretend it does :p

Back
Top Bottom