Guide to staying up all night

We all have different ways of keeping ourselves awake, you cant say to do this and do that, different things work for different people.

But you do need sleep..its a known fact. Once in a while, it wont do harm..but more than one night on the run..pshh..

its a bit like downloading stuff from the net. once and a while is seen as being ok (safe).... any more is seen as a serious risk to getting caught and people who continue to do it have got caught.

well the human body can get use to running normally on 3 hours of sleep i have heard...

Great Guide I wish I had seen that last night...

Personnaly I can function fine on 5 hours of sleep...

I got 6 and a half during school and had the most energy and enouf to work out, just gatta get used to it. and the energy drink I had every morning didnt hurt either lol

I'm stressing over work, and may have to stay up tonight since an assignment HAS to be in tommorow. I've already had my extension. This is it.
I may not pass the first year of UNI without this, so I don't know what I'd do.

I find though, the night doesn't give enough time. It goes way to quick!

u don't need any energy drinks to stay up for one night. :p
Been up for 48h without even 1 min of sleep without using any special energy drinks,(had like 1½ liters of mountain dew which does have caffeine) and I don't suggest u try it because a) it's not good for u b) there really is no point since like after 40h u are so confused that it's gonna be extremely hard to do like a school project or something.

But one night and u are saying get like an energy drink every hour :D

Back
Top Bottom