lexmark printer ink level trouble

dude_se

Proper Legend
my lexmark p6350 printer has been fine, it still is. except when ever i re fill my cartriges at cartrigeworld the ink levels on the printer remain empty and do not seem to update. does i still think its the same cartriage and is therefore empty or...?

Yeah, some cartridges now have smart chips in them which can tell when they've been reused :(...

Surely CartridgeWorld would know that though?

hmmm i dunno. i reformatted my pc a few days ago and re installed drivers then with no luck. the printer works without a pc aswell so i dunno.

hmm guess no one knows. im guessing its cuz its the same cartridge as said by kage. it used to work fine so dont think the printers bust. i might email lexmark

Have you tried powering down the printer (unplug it) for a day or two and then reinstall the ink cartridge? I don't know. Maybe there's a reset button somewhere.

hmm good idea might try that.
@kage.. yea it used to work fine with the cartridges it came with. since refilling them it has buggered up. i also get a message on the scren saying "lexmark recommends genuine ink" or sumilar... it must be picking them up... i dunno

Yeah, the cartridges definietly have a smart chip in them. They won't let you reuse them.

Back
Top Bottom