What do you use???

Heh, my sister has a Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium, so I've used it on several occasions.

I dont mind if more people have pc's i am just interested to see what the proportion is

badninja3 said:
not true all the time. but i would definately recommend a mac to people that dont care to learn about advanced functions. ie people that just want to go to one site and nothing else. like my dad. no "advanced" windows crap. mac is annoyingly simple.
Yeah,but us, PC users bends to reach the CD drive eject...these dudes do it from keyboard. Lazy stuff!

Haha, some media player programs have a "eject" button too. It's just slower because it's within the software, not drive.

PC definietly. Everything I use would NOT run on a MAC.

Well except for Internet, MSN, and Word.

Kage said:
PC definietly. Everything I use would NOT run on a MAC.

Well except for Internet, MSN, and Word.

Yeah, and there's even file compatibility problems between word on a mac, and a PC version. Shame really.

I loved my iBook, the OS may be good but it's features it boasts about are again limiting on how advanced and how much you can muddle with them.

Once Apple begins making major gains in the market, say 30%, then we'll see the real fun. OS's will advanced so much it'll be crazy, and cheaper. Thats what I love about free market economies, compitition.

Back
Top Bottom