correct vs fast

ArrizX said:
I got a 121 on a bunch of little words in a sentence. Other then that I can stay firmly at 70-90wpm. Although, I dont use corrent technique either. But it doesnt matter, because the way I type i get little errors. I dont do the "home row keys" and all that school crap. I type how I want, and it works.

As long as it works for you, there isnt a problem.

ya, i agree. theres no need to type a certain way just because its right. i mean,. i type using two fingers and i typed this thing in about 10 seconds lol.

I actually use the home row method. Just got use to it over the years taking keyboarding classes. Now I type pretty fast with darn good accuracy.

Once you get the hang of tpying without looking at your keyboard, such as me :p, you can type really really fast - I can get 70 WPM, easily..

annoys me sometimes though. as it always gives me some us words and i get confused which is the right one.... still.... its great to have

Yeah, and it doesn't work with your grammar like when I accidentaly (are half asleep) and type some random word in that starts with the same letter or something and don't proofread. :p

takes too long to proof read.. well it does for me. maybe its because im lazy :p

Back
Top Bottom