Guide to staying up all night

Got something your dying to finish but cant because its time for bed? Well sometimes you can pull a all-nighter. It wont be easy, and itll take some practise, but eventually you can do it no problem.

Things youll need

1.caffeine- the #1 tool in the process, eveything depends on it
2. something to keep you buissy
3. determination

Ok so withought some sort of energy suply this will be near impossable to acomplish.

!WARNING!

Sugar is NOT a good supply of energy. Unless you have a reaction to it youll have little to no reaction.The best thing to use would a energy sports drink such as monster seen below.

http://images.google.com/images?q=t..._images/image/EB032468_energy-drink-16-oz.gif

Do not get Red Bull, as seen below

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:F7LFgWRc4E1VIM:www.banzeen.com/images/redbull.jpg

The key facts in a energy drink are caffeine,taurine,guarana,and ginsing.

Red Bull focuses mainly on only caffeine, while Monster packs a punch with 4 major energy providing ingredients.Red Bull also only has 3/4 of the caffeine,so all and all, its just bad.Lets take a look at the nutrition labels.

Monster-Nutrition Facts: serving size 8 fl oz; servings per container 2; calories 100; total carbs 26g; sugars 26g; vitamin c 60mg; riboflavin 1.7mg; niacin 20mg; vitamin b6 2mg; vitamin b12 6mcg; sodium 180mg; taurine 1000mg; panax-ginseng 200mg; energy blend 2500mg

Red Bull- http://www.nutritiondata.com/nfl.ph...vingqq08qqe3qq0flqq0ozqq0canqq0qq8255gqq9.gif

That alone dosent tell alot but with what I told you above, you should get the point.

Dosage

Dont take all your energy drinks at once. Thats important. Space them out to about 1 ever houre if you have that many. Its very important that you dont drink them right when you get tired. You need to before you start fealing sleepy.If you take them right when you get tired, youll fall asleep before the affect kicks in. If you have to many and immediatly go to sleep, your risking heart attack.Dont lay down. If your determend to make it the whole night, dont lay down! No matter how tuff you are, youll wake up wondering how or when you fell asleep.If your going to do this all the way, dont make it to 7 a.m. and then go to sleep. That will throught of your sleeping schedual. Well thats all for now. Feal free to add something to make this a better tutorail.Yea I stayed up all night so thatd how I got the idea to wright this.

not as bad as not finishing something : )

this can be used for last minute school reports or just to get more tim out of summer :)

plus I had nuthing better to do than wright this :cool:

King of Kings said:
not as bad as not finishing something : )

this can be used for last minute school reports or just to get more tim out of summer :)

plus I had nuthing better to do than wright this :cool:

lol i figured that.... its useful if you really have to stay up all night but if i havent done something i just fit it in between everything else in the morning so i never really need to do all nighters

Well, you do need your sleep. It's ok once in awhile, but study shows your body need to rest at night to make repairs on itself. All the work performed during the day puts a lot of aggrevation on muscles and have micro tears. Your liver works hard too along with other organs to support your daily activities. At night when you sleep, it does the repair while your whole system shuts down in deep sleep mode (when you're using the least amount of energy).

I do stay up a late once in awhile, but not as often as I use to because of what I stated above. If you must pull an all nighter, you definitely need something to interact with.

i love my sleep. i usually go to sleep from 12 at night to 12 in the afternoon on some weekends :) maybe even later.

Back
Top Bottom