senior fun, and photoshop?

niceties55

Daemon Poster
I want to take an image of a girl at our school and morph it into the cover (part where it shows the Mona Lisa) the Da Vivnci Code book and will call it the
"_ _ _ _ _(girl's name) code Girls decoded" just for kicks and senior fun prank.

I have photo shop CS2 and was wondering how I would do it.

Thanks a lot!!!

(oh yes, she is hot but crazy) hehe

well it is kind of hard just to explain to someone how to do something like that in photoshop, but if someone's willing to give it a ty, go for it.

Err... I might be able to do it by experimenting. No way to walk you though it, just because I dont know photoshop that well. Give me a pic and ill do my best.

ArrizX said:
Err... I might be able to do it by experimenting. No way to walk you though it, just because I dont know photoshop that well. Give me a pic and ill do my best.

hahaha arrizx will try but hes gonna save the pic for other purposes :p but i know u can do this with the nikon camera program. ill ask my little cousin she knows how to do it lol.

Feircepc said:
hahaha arrizx will try but hes gonna save the pic for other purposes :p but i know u can do this with the nikon camera program. ill ask my little cousin she knows how to do it lol.

Ewwww :eek:

Back
Top Bottom