Rock Star North

connchri

Daemon Poster
Hey, just looking through my bebo account and came across a picture I got taken on a day out.

I've just moved to Edinburgh (yeah, I know, I'm so lucky! :D) and me and a couple of mates decided to take a mini tour. Well, were all kinda geeky inclined and decided to visit the Rock Star North HQ. Just to put Scotland on the Map. Now you know where the Grand Theft Auto series comes from. Oh, have any of you noticed the Forth Rail Bridge in the game? (San Andres I think) thats just outside the city centre, it was ment to be a bit of a joke. Same with the leith radio station in the game.

716539011a814099332b428592672l.jpg

Ahh, makes me proud, lol. Me with my mate Andy in the green jacket. We were actually on our way to the beach.

For all you gaming guys, pretty smart ehh?

lol you guys look so geeky, but dont worry, I donr wear sandles either. rockstar owns,gta is one of the best game series ever. second only to ............ I cant even think of a better series really

Hackslayer said:
I don't blame him I hate sandals
you're going to the Beach in Europe? Europe has beaches???

I wish I could get my photo taken outside a software company hq...

Yup, that's Rockstar North all right. The company that brought you Grand Theft Auto and Table Tennis GT. :)

Chimaera said:
you're going to the Beach in Europe? Europe has beaches???

I wish I could get my photo taken outside a software company hq...

Please say your kidding????

Back
Top Bottom