Macbook

Yeah, but does it just stay as Windows XP? Or do you need to use BootCamp again?

alvino said:
Yeah, but does it just stay as Windows XP? Or do you need to use BootCamp again?

You can set it to boot into Windows by default. You won't even see a boot menu, It'll be as though it's only windows that exists on the thing. I'm not 100% sure (software is not my department), but I've been told that the latest version of Bootcamp installs specific mods to the firmware on the EFI so that if MacOS is wiped you can still run windows without anything else.

Oh wow. If that's true, I would do that. I've never been a fan of Mac OS X, but I've always loved Apple's product construction. The Macbook Pro's aluminum construction is so sturdy and beautiful. :) Imagine the suprise too...you see an Apple laptop, but it's running Windows XP. :p

alvino said:
Oh wow. If that's true, I would do that. I've never been a fan of Mac OS X, but I've always loved Apple's product construction. The Macbook Pro's aluminum construction is so sturdy and beautiful. :) Imagine the suprise too...you see an Apple laptop, but it's running Windows XP. :p
Yeah, lol. The big cartoon apple... Apple does have good construction, I haven't been using one for very long though.

Back
Top Bottom