1500 dollers top of the line gaming

xXD3MONXx

Solid State Member
k every one i was just told i can spend 1500 to make a top of the line gaming computer the only must have is two dvd burners make sure to post sites with the lowest hard ware costs it would be a great help if every one chiped in ther 2cents on this one i really need help with it :p

For top of the line, I thought of an X2 dual core Athlon 64 4200+ (I believe it was),
and for the graphics card (I believe he has enough to spend, I tihnk, though working from poudns to Dollars may not be completly accurate), a ATI 1600 (top), or Nvidia 7900GTX.

I wouldn't know where to start with the motherboard mind.

lol 1600? thats no where near top of the line, get an amd AM2 X2 4400+ and a 7900gtx (dont start saying the 1900xtx is better because from the benchmarks its so close its not worth it) for a motherboard a DFI expert and for ram http://www.mushkin.com/doc/products/memory_detail.asp?id=361 im not sure how much that comes to but with that budget it should be ok, as for all the other stuff u need its mostly about preference

Aha, thats what I meant, the 1900 :p All the figures.
And yeaht e 4400 sounds good.

Yeah, I thought he'd have enough cash for the top top :D

do you need a kb/mouse/monitor? if not then a Opteron 165, DFI Lanparty Expert, 2GB pc4000 RAM, 36GB Raptor with 250GB w/ 16MB cache, XP Pro, and a 7900GT is the best buy. you can OC it to GTX speeds and costs $200 less. also gonna need a new psu, i suggest an Enermax 535w.

thats mid-top of the line. and comes out to much less than $1500. you can either find slightly better parts or you can water cool and overclock to top of the line. if you need any peripherals(spelling?) just ask.

Back
Top Bottom