Stickies

personalyl I thnk the what are you listening to now thread shoul be unstuck...

it serves little to no purpose other than to offer a place for pointles posting, (and yes I have contributed, but it's fun), the prime place in the forums should really be left for important stuff, (and I'm sure you really don't care what everyone is listening to all that much).

youve changed your avatar aswell.. i like it though. lol....... anyway.... stickies were designed so they do not move from the top so everyone can see them. why does everyone need to see a music thread?

dude1234 said:
yea stickies should be for important things like forum rules... not talk on music
@arrizx, i see youve changed your avatar... i like the old one better

Oh really?

I was sick of that one. I like this better, although, i might change it. Looking for another avatar right now.

root said:
personalyl I thnk the what are you listening to now thread shoul be unstuck...

it serves little to no purpose other than to offer a place for pointles posting, (and yes I have contributed, but it's fun), the prime place in the forums should really be left for important stuff, (and I'm sure you really don't care what everyone is listening to all that much).

then you unstick it. all you have to do is hit two buttons :p

yea i prefer your old avatar. maybe because you had that for a while and just assosicated it with you... i dunno.... anyway back on topic! (9 mins to my bday)

Well, I wasn't unsticking it because I though I'd let who ever stuck it unstck it...

but you are right, two clicks later and it's unstuck and will have to survive on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom