Cheap mopeds..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so my Mum has agreed to buy me a scooter/moped and a laptop if I get into 6th form at my school.

The laptop is not the problem - found a nice DELL one..

It's the scooter that Im having problems with..

It has to be 49cc - and pretty cheap, it can be second hand, im not bothered about that..so I was just wondering if anyone knew any places I could get one cheap? Im in the UK, Ive checked out Autotrader, and a few shops, but they are all like £1500-£2000, I was thinking more £600-£700..second hand remember..

I know 99nasha knows about this stuff..so Im hoping he pops his head in here..

get a car ;)

much safer..

if you get a hairdryer can i burn it? pretty please? those things are soo annoying when your driving.. lol

Lol, Im 16, just need one to get to school on..

Mopeds are actually alot more efficent that cars, 110 miles to the gallon - 35mph..

yes, 35 mph... thats abotu top speed for them, VERY annoying for any other drivers.. mopends, and cyclists are my pet hates when im driving, they really tick me off..

my diesel if efficient enough for me, i do about 250 miles a week, and go through about £15 worth of diesel..

I'm getting a moped... Mainly because I just need to get to and from work, and the gym. ITs maxed speed though is like 50 MPH :) ANd it gets 80 miles to the gallon :)

my car does like 110 down the motorway.. had it up to that a few weeks ago, and still does 250 miles for £15 worth of diesel...

Er.. Street legal motor bike :D

Id say a qaud, but those cant be street legalized, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom