DVD RECORDER'S vs TVO RECORDER'S

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
DVD RECORDER'S vs Ti-Vo RECORDER'S

I just thought i'd get some feed back on the Quality of a couple of recorder's. Do you prefer a DVD recorder or a Ti-Vo recorder ? i was just wondering.

i myself prefer a DVD recorder cause there is no monthly fee, but since i never used Ti-Vo before i'm not shure.What do you prefer and why ?

EDIT: this is a public poll, so anyone can see what you voted for, and it will last for 90 day's...

I'd prefer a hard drive recorder, that can just record off anything.

We at the moment only have tape though :(

Well, hard drive would be nice, but a pain in the ass to only be able to have them on hard drive, and then move them to computers, and dvd and all that crap.

Take the simple road, and record it all to DVD, and use it whever you go!

That's the reason i use DVD, i record tv shows like Stargate SG1 and what not. it is convienient to have to take with you whereever you go like ArrizX said.

i have tons of VHS tapes of all kinds of taped shows, but no it's DVD all the way. I prefer the DVD+ R discs for recording though, very good quality but on the down side, not all dvd player's can read these discs.

If you have an older type DVD player that you had before the blank DVD discs came out, most likely it won't read these DVD's.

Back
Top Bottom